Moving to Mexico has been such a blessing for me. I am happier. I am more confident. I feel peace and joy and gratitude on a regular basis. I feel like the shock of being here in Mexico finally wore off a few weeks ago. It seems real now and this feels like home to me. Being away from loved ones is definitely hard, but I am so thankful for everyone's support & love. We can feel it constantly!
I am definitely pain-free and am LOVING it! My life is so, so different now. I walk for at least an hour five days a week. I play outside with Kylee and the dogs multiple times a day. Pain medication is not a part of my life. I don't have to push through pain every minute of the day, just to do the minimum. I have normal friendships and don't have to rely on others for physical help on a regular basis. I feel like MYSELF. It is an incredible feeling, and one that I have been desperately wanting for years. Now I have it!
I truly believe in miracles. I believe that we can make comebacks. I believe that it is possible to fully recover from traumatic experiences. I believe that Heavenly Father loves us and helps us to become better. I love Him & know that He is aware of me. I know that He cares about my hopes & disappointments, my fears & my faith, my successes & failures. I am incredibly thankful to Him for giving me my health. I am so excited to see what this new chapter of my life continues to bring me & my family!


7 comments:
So glad all is well! Enjoy your Mexico adventure! By the way, I told my husband about the experience your husband had with the cop pulling him over and he has a friend from Mexico who says that that happens ALL the time. Be careful!
I'm so happy for you! I'm a little sad that even though we didn't get together very often (or at all), now you guys are gone, and it's not even an option! We do miss you...hope everything continues to be great for you guys.
Such an amazing post! I loved it. You are so inspiring. I love your outlook on life!
I love reading your blog. You are so uplifting to me! I'm glad you guys are doing so good in Mexico. And, I'm SOOO glad you are feeling better. Kylee is growing up so fast! we love you guys! keep the updates comin :-)
I love your testimony!
I'm so glad you're able to enjoy life without the physical pain you use to have. That's an awesome blessing. Keep on posting! Let's aim for 2000! :)
I knew the Lord had to have something wonderful in store for you, you and Lincoln are such good people and have been through so much. I'm so glad everything is working out for you!
Post a Comment