4.10.2011

Celebrating our Anniversary

Lincoln & I recently celebrated our 7th Anniversary! We went to a really good French restaurant near our house & brought Kylee along. I can't believe that it has been 7 years!
Had to get a pic with Kylee...
(She's biting herself in the picture. Seriously, teething drives her crazy!)
The restaurant that we went to is called Chez Nene & it is so intimate & cute. We walked in to see the menu written on a chalkboard...
Waiting for our food...
This place doesn't really cater to kids, & doesn't have any kid-sized meals, so they made one up for Kylee. She ate pasta with cream & cheese and they gave it to us for free. Our waiter also brought us an orange crepe with a candle in it for our anniversary...
Gerard (our friend who owns the restaurant) brought Kylee some free ice cream too. By the end, we were STUFFED!

 After dinner, we put Kylee to bed at our next-door neighbors' house & headed to the Cinepolis V.I.P. movie theater, where they have recliners to lie on and waiters to bring food and drinks to you. Unfortunately, the movie that we wanted to see was sold out. So we went to Blockbuster & bought some American candy & rented a movie...
This movie is VERY funny to watch while living in Mexico. :) We turned it on again the next day & Kylee was running into the couch & falling down (on purpose) during the wrestling scenes. It was hilarious!

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ! We're celebrating 8 years on April 18th : )

Danielle Sherwood said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are one cute family! Also, Congrats to Linc (yes, I am late) for getting in to Med school there! I have never heard of a med school in Mexico and I am excited to read about your future adventures!

Verenice said...

I didn't know you didn't get to see the movie. Bummer! We were actually going to go to that same movie the same night you guys were but we couldn't get a sitter. Oh well. But, happy anniversary again. And I know I am partial but I think that picture of Kylee sitting with Lincoln and his friends is really cute. Just the way she is leaning next to him is priceless.

Ralae said...

Congrats on 7 years! You guys have been through a lot together and I'm sure you're closer because of it! You make such a cute couple!

Blog Archive