4.04.2011

Hotel Camino Real

Last week we went to a breakfast buffet at the Hotel Camino Real to celebrate my friend Montse's birthday. The weather was great & the food was delicious. The girls I went with are awesome...I really enjoy being around them.

My friend Verenice informed me that she was taking pictures for me to post on my blog. She knows me so well. :) Kylee was feeling sick that day, so she wasn't very excited about smiling...
When I found out that Verenice had taken a picture of my food because I "always post pictures of my food", it made me laugh. But now of course, I DO need to mention that the fresh mango juice was my favorite.
This poor girl didn't want to eat anything. I think she is teething again.
Yari, me, Montse, & Verenice (plus the kids)...
Thanks for the fun time girls!

5 comments:

K Bailey said...

Cute pic of you!

Kami Milliron said...

Um, you're SO pretty. Can I slap you : )

Heather said...

Poor kylie. I can't even tell when cason is teething... That sucks

Stephanie Evans said...

I love that your friend took a pic of your food because she knew you posted pics of food often! Sounds like me! I've also got a "picture crazy" reputation out here. :) I'm so glad you have good friends down there. And your kitchen looks great by the way... fancy!

Velika said...

You look great! That first pictures of you is so cute! Yea for a new kitchen!! It is so good to hear you are doing so well down there!

Blog Archive