4.07.2011

Some Randoms

I am quite proud to say that I am learning to sew! Sewing is something that I thought I would NEVER do. It never interested me & I never thought I'd be any good at it. My friend Montse took me to a few fabric stores & found a project for me to do. Since I just sewed for the first time a few days ago & I've only done one project, I'm not sure how good I am...but I do know that I really enjoy sewing & want to do more!

Here's a pic of my 1st project: a little drawstring backpack for Kylee...
Montse & I took a trip to a vinyl store & let the kids go on a ride in the plaza. Kylee & I chose a Shrek donkey ride. I don't think I need to tell you how she felt about it...
I had another game night with the Moak's over Skype. It definitely didn't disappoint. Especially since I won in Citadels. :)
And here's a family pic from the other day. Linc is willing to make weird faces for the camera now. He is a changed man...

2 comments:

Wiltbank Family said...

I want to have a game night sometime. I think the kids would enjoy that. Awesome that you are sewing. I wish I knew more about it.

Velika said...

Good for you for sewing! That is great! I've been trying to learn, I've managed a few skirts for myself. I would recommend finding a pattern with an elastic waist and it isn't too hard. I just finished a skirt for me and I'm making a jumper for Anne out of the same material for Easter (my mom will help with the jumper A LOT)
Just one warning about sewing, it can be adicting! At least it is for me. :) I'll stop this crazy long comment now!!

Blog Archive