Yesterday was a pretty stressful day for me, so when we got an invitation from the Powell's to eat dinner & hang out at the mall last night, we were excited to accept! Kylee ate some chicken "stars" from Carl's Jr. The ranch dressing was her favorite part...
After we ate, we took the kids to play in the fountains at the mall. We will definitely be doing this again. Kylee & I didn't get out much this week, so she was ecstatic to be outside playing in the water with her friends!
It's cold!
Laughing so hard...
Time for a Coke break!
(If you disagree with this, talk to Linc. :) )
Wet face & goofy hair...
Kylee did lots of things in addition to playing in the water, including:
Dancing & jumping on the grass...
Practicing her somersaults...
Giving Elijah kisses...
Sliding with Eva...
And looking at fish with Daddy...
Our friend Robbie rode with us, so I got to sit in the back seat with Kylee on the way home. She kept saying "Cheese! Cheese!" (meaning that she wanted me to take a picture), but then when I got my camera out, she would shake her head & say "No, no, no, no!"
Don't judge the bangs...whenever I am outside for very long, they get kind of crazy. :)
In other news: My lips are swelling again. I've been on antihistamines for 3 out of the past 4 weeks. I still think it is probably bug bites that I'm reacting to, but I am not sure. I hope I figure it out soon. I'm kind of sick of wanting to itch my face off & being drowsy (& cranky) every day!
(And just for fun, you can read about my reaction to drowsy/"non-drowsy" meds in the second half of THIS post.)
(And just for fun, you can read about my reaction to drowsy/"non-drowsy" meds in the second half of THIS post.)













No comments:
Post a Comment