6.04.2011

Allergist Part #2

I had my allergist appointment on Thursday & it went well. I had a test done that showed that I am very allergic to Russian thistle, kind of allergic to dust mites & a little allergic to peaches. For the test, the nurse rubbed allergens on my back & then pricked it with a needle. Kylee asked Linc if she could hold my hand during the test. It was very sweet. :) 

I am now taking an allergy pill when I need it, and should only have to worry about this again during this season each year. For the past few years, I've reacted to mosquito bites & have been reacting to them here as well...so I've been using tons of bug spray every night & that has made a difference too. I'm glad to have gotten some answers & am happy that I'm feeling somewhat better!

1 comment:

Brea said...

I finally found your blog! :) hahah Seems like you are truly enjoying mexico! I cannot believe how big Kaylee is! WOW!

Blog Archive