Kylee is 22 months old now! She still sleeps like a champ...3-hour naps and 12-hour nights. I know, I know, I'm L-U-C-K-Y. Kylee's new favorite movie is "Chocolate", a.k.a. Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. She is getting better with her numbers & colors. She loves watching videos of trains, monkeys and dogs on You Tube. She can sing parts of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", "Popcorn Popping", "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" & "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed".
Kylee loves helping me cook & bake, do laundry, sweep the floors and wash dishes. She loves talking to people on the phone and loves to have pretend conversations on "her phone" (Linc's old cell phone). Kylee absolutely LOVES getting wet. She's getting less scared of the pool & is willing to get in with her floaties & kickboard now. Kylee also wants to sit on the toilet multiple times a day, so hopefully she will continue to progress in the potty training area. For now, I'm not pushing it...I'm just letting her decide when she wants to do it.
Lincoln taught Kylee how to give "knuckles" after "high fives"...Kylee calls them "muckles" & asks Lincoln for them a lot. Linc also tells her to "put up her dukes" & they pretend to punch each other. Kylee thinks it's hilarious & will walk up to Lincoln & say, "Dad, dukes!" and put her fists in front of her face. My favorite thing to do with Kylee is dance. The way that she dances is HILARIOUS. She squats & waves one hand back & forth and gets so into the music. It's the best thing ever!
Kylee gets to play out back with the hose sometimes...
And Daddy likes to join in the fun!
He also paints Kylee's nails for her. He really is the best dad...
Walking around with her purse & high heels is another one of her favorites...
Kylee likes sitting in her baby's highchair. Here she is eating "dogs with ketchup" and watching a show...
And she is great at helping Mommy make cookies...
Kylee brings so much fun & joy into our home. I can't believe that she is almost 2 years old!








1 comment:
That pic of Linc doing Kylee's nails is priceless.
Post a Comment