The town of Snowflake celebrated the 4th of July on the 2nd, instead of on the actual holiday. We decided to drive out on the ranch, make tinfoil dinners & watch the fireworks from there. It was a fun night!
The kids loaded in the back of the truck...
Kylee helping Daddy drive...
Having fun!
Daisy loves spending time out on the ranch too!
By the end of the night, we were all pretty tired...
We stayed out way past Kylee's bedtime...
I was able to ride home on the 4-wheeler with Lincoln while Josh drove our truck back. We had a blast. It reminded us of our dating days. We definitely need to do things like that more often. Oh, and one of the best parts was that no matter how fast Lincoln drove that 4-wheeler, or how big the bumps were that we went over, it didn't hurt me at all. This was the first time that I'd ridden since recovering from my hysterectomy. It is still so neat to discover things that I can do now that aren't tainted by pain. I am truly SO blessed!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment