7.20.2011

Outdoor Afternoon

On the actual 4th of July, we had a pretty low-key day. We decided to walk down to the creek to feed the horses, which Kylee was NOT excited about...
London was a little nervous to feed them at first...
But she quickly got the hang of it!
Kylee & I just watched, since she was afraid to go near them...
Then it was time to cool off in the creek. Daisy jumped right in...
We even took the canoe out...
We spent that night packing up our stuff & saying goodbye to everyone. The next morning we stopped by my family's house for breakfast & to say goodbye to them. My HILARIOUS Aunt Tricia stopped by to visit too. Then we began our trip back to Mexico! 
(I still have over 30 random pictures from our time in Snowflake that didn't go with my previous posts...so I'll share those soon. :) )

No comments:

Blog Archive