I tried to post as many pictures as I could while we were still on vacation, so that I wouldn't have a million pictures to post when I got home. Well, that didn't really work. I still have a LOT more pictures to post! :)
The 2nd holiday my family celebrated while we were in town was Easter. Kylee was so excited to use her Elmo Easter basket for the egg hunt!
They don't make plastic Easter eggs in Mexico, so it was fun to have them...
Nixen joined in on the fun too, of course...
We looked over after the eggs were found & saw Kylee sitting by the fence with all of her eggs opened & their contents spread on the lawn...
Next was the egg toss for all of the adults. This is a tradition that we have at our Allen Easter party each year. Since I missed it, we reenacted it with just our family. I'm sure the people driving by the park thought we were pretty strange...
Mom & Dad won the toss!!!
The next holiday that we celebrated was Christmas Eve. Mom made her YUMMY cauliflower soup in bread bowls. Sadly, this is the only picture I got of this celebration...



No comments:
Post a Comment