We were able to see some other family members & friends while we were in Mesa. We met three of my cousins & their kids at the Fountain Hills Splash Pad. My cousins Christine, Lindsey & I all have girls the same age. It was fun to get them together. This was the best picture I got of the 3 of them...
My friend Heather took family pictures for us, which I will post later. We ate Papa Johns pizza (something we've missed in Mexico) and hung out. They have a little boy named Cason who is also Kylee's age. They were so cute, giving each other hugs...
My friend Brooke is amazing. She lives down the street from my parents. Melissa & I played Farkle (don't you love that name?!) with her & visited. I know this is probably going to embarrass Brooke, but I admire her so much. She teaches me a lot about life and trials and love, and I hope to become more like her. Brooke, you are the best!!!
We had lunch at Matta's with my Grandad, who is my only living grandparent. It was so great to see him. I was especially excited when he told me that he is going to try to get his passport to come visit us in Mexico with my parents in October! We took a 4-generation picture at lunch...
There were other family members & friends who we weren't able to see during this trip. We hope to be able to see more of you in December when we are back in the U.S. visiting for the holidays!


2 comments:
I need to give you your pictures!!! I have them all ready to go. Will you be able to meet me tomorrow??
Ummmm our family LOVES Farkle ! We always say " oops, I just Farkled in my pants " Baahahaa : )
Post a Comment