Well, I'm here in AZ and am so grateful to be here! I have SO many things to be thankful for right now, but what has been on my mind most lately is my health. It's been just over a year since I completely recovered from my hysterectomy & started my "healthy new life". I've truly enjoyed everything my body has been able to do without feeling pain...but I want (& need) to be healthier and stronger.
I always promised myself that I would take very good care of my body when my endometriosis was gone. I have been a slacker. I feel like I have some good excuses for craving sweets, not exercising consistently & gaining weight...but it doesn't matter. They are just excuses. I want to show my body the respect it deserves. I want to take responsibility for every small decision I make each day. I want the peace & joy that I feel on the inside to reflect on the outside. So I'm going to do something about it.
Next Thanksgiving I will post again about my progress in this area & see if I've achieved my goal. I'm ready to show my gratitude for my health & my body!


No comments:
Post a Comment