12.19.2011

Holiday Vacation: Part #4 (MESA again)

We spent the next 4 days back in Mesa at my parents' house. Kylee & Nixen had their own little tree to decorate...
Meg & I made a late-night run to Walmart...
We got to spend time with this cute guy...
Kylee & Nixen sat in the double stroller together...
Kylee decided to stop taking naps for me. Instead, she climbed out of the Pack & Play and got into all of my stuff, including my headbands. She has her own style, that's for sure...
We had lots of dance parties...
Grandma even joined in the fun one time when she was able to take a 5-minute break from baking...
(Poor Mom. She has been SO busy with her baking business, we haven't even been able to really spend time with her yet.)
I joined in the fun too...
 And Kylee invented a new move called "Ride the Horse"...
(Yes, she named it herself.)
 Kylee & Nixen played (but mostly fought over) Grandpa's iPad...
Even though it can get pretty hectic at times, we really do love having so many people to spend time with & so much to do when we visit Arizona! It is a nice change from our quiet, slow-paced life in Mexico. Kylee sure does enjoy herself...
Not pictured:
Kylee being diagnosed with another double ear infection.
Making a new friend at Barnes & Noble.
Hanging out with Paul, Jacki & their kids at the park.
Visiting 12th ward. (I love, love, love the people in that ward & how loved & uplifted I feel when I visit!)

No comments:

Blog Archive