On Thursday (December 8th) Kylee & I headed to Queen Creek to visit the Moak family. I've mentioned before that they were our next-door neighbors for over 4 years. We met them when their oldest was only 2 months old, & now they have 5 kids! Crazy how fast time passes the older you get!
Thursday afternoon, we ate lunch, played games, went to Branson's soccer practice, ate dinner, went to the girls' dance recital dress rehearsal, came back & put the kids to bed, then played more games. Then we spent the night & woke up the next day to play even more games! Brandon & Christa had some really fun games to introduce me to and we also played some old favorites. After dinner that night, Kylee & I headed back to Mesa again to spend some more time at my parents' house.
I made sure to snap a few pics with some of the kids before I left, even though I was looking very homely.
McKenzie & I...
Sydney & I...
(She is just 2 days younger than Kylee)
Silly pic...
(Are you getting tired of seeing pics of me with my tongue out yet?!)
(Are you getting tired of seeing pics of me with my tongue out yet?!)
It was really fun to finally meet the Moak's new addition, Hyrum, for the first time.
Thanks for the fun time Brandon, Christa, McKenzie, Savannah, Branson, Sydney & Hyrum!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment