5.08.2008

Aaron's going to state!

This picture is from last year, but it's the only one I have of Aaron running hurdles. His prelims were last week & he qualified for state in both of his events! He is running in the state prelims tonight & will run at least one event on Saturday night. He is really good & has improved his time by so much this year! In the 110 meter hurdles he got 14.5 seconds...for anyone who doesn't know, that's a great time! I'm really proud of him. We are excited to watch him run on Saturday! He was also invited to run hurdles at the Adidas nationals in Cali this summer...WAY TO GO AARON!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Yay for Aaron!!! I LOVED running hurdles... seeing the pics makes me want to come watch him :)! Good Luck Aaron!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Love that post for Aaron, good luck and hope it goes good for you (Aaron)!!! Sorry to post for Aaron on your blog Anj! Go Toros!

Blog Archive