
Congrats to Lincoln for getting straight A's this semester! I am SO proud of him. He never really had to study in high school, so he knew that he had to develop good study habits when he started college. He has definitely done that! He's awesome & is really so incredibly smart...it blows me away how much he knows about EVERYTHING! I'm really excited to be able to spend time with him this summer. No more school until August! We couldn't be more excited about that! It was a long semester!
5.08.2008
Straight A's!!!
Posted by Hiatt Family at 11:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


15 comments:
Go Lincoln! Go Lincoln! It's your birthday! Go Lincoln! Go! Go! Go!
Good job, Lincoln! I know that it takes a lot of dedication to get those A's, but they are going to be worth it when it is easier to get into a graduate school... if that is still what you are planning on doing! :] Anyway, love and miss you guys! Emily
CONGRATS Lincoln! What a fun summer you have to look forward to. Meliss coming home and your hubby all to yourself!
Way to go Linc! Now, go hang out with Anj!
Holy Cow! What an accomplishment. He should be proud. I don't think I've ever gotten an A in my life! Ha! (no really, I'm serious)
Good Job Lincoln! That is not easy to do!
Don't worry about missing the blessing, no biggie! Hope you are doing well Anjane. We should all go to dinner sometime!
- Kelsey
sounds like it is time to have a FABULOUS summer with the wifey! good job!
Congrats Lincoln! That's awesome.
Way to go on the straight a's....that is awesome congrats
holy cow! i was always a little worried about him. just kidding. congrats to him that is awesome!
I found you guys!, im in your ward :) love to read your blog, congrats to Lincoln on straight a's! jake is just happy to be graduating! hehe
Good for Lincoln! I hope you have a great summer! Let's get together soon! :)
Good job on the A's! I never had that much motivation in school...but maybe I would now...probably not! I am always in awe of people who are self motivated in school. Have a fun summer together! You deserve it!
Melissa
Happy Birthday (yesterday) Anj! Hope you had a good one!
Yay for Lincoln. Good job! Have a fun summer off.
Post a Comment