8.12.2008

Lincoln's Birthday



Lincoln turned the big 26 on July 21st! We celebrated with a bday dinner at my parents house the day before his bday. The next day we went to lunch and then to the IMAX theater to see Batman. We ended up waiting in line for 3 hours but we got REALLY great seats. Crazy movie...even though it was pretty dark & violent, I was amazed at how well Heath Ledger did.













After the movie Lincoln & I ate dinner at Casino Arizona...they actually have pretty good food, buffet style of course! I am very glad that this guy was born!

2 comments:

K Bailey said...

3 hours? You're a NICE WIFE!!!

Heather said...

Happy (late) Birthday Lincoln! I want to see Batman again, and this time on IMAX! That is awesome! Some time you guys have to come to Vegas with us and eat at some REALLY yummy buffets! :)

Blog Archive