
No, this is not a promotion for short shorts...these are our new puppies' names! We got them on Sunday night..."them" was supposed to be one puppy, but Roma Lee sent along another one to keep it company. Now we are attached to both of them & are pretty sure we'll keep both. I really didn't know puppies were so much work...but they are worth it. I love this picture of Lincoln with the puppies...they love him!
Steve & Erica came over to see them the night we got them. Erica, I couldn't resist posting this picture of Steve...it cracks me up.
I am not nearly as lonely anymore...I actually have someone to talk to besides myself! Ha ha. We actually thought Daisy had parvo & Linc had to give her an iv & we were up with her all night. Good news is she doesn't have it!!! You would have thought someone died though, with the way I was crying. I have this huge fear of something that I'm taking care of dying. Anyway, let's just say that I am definitely attached. Who would have thought...Lincoln & I both SWORE to each other that we would never have inside pets.
Update: People have been asking me what kind they are...schnauzer/jack russell terrier mix.
9.19.2008
Daisy & Duke
Posted by Hiatt Family at 8:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


13 comments:
Your dogs are absolutly adorable.
Emma wants to come see them every day. Today she told Jeff, "Dad, you HAVE to go see Anjane's dogs. They are SO cute, you will love them."
i'm glad you got on the puppy wagon! I agree with you guys i NEVER thought i would have a inside dog...actually any dog at all...but i'm so hooked on Callie its not even funny. Good luck with them!
I'm so glad you guys got puppies! I miss having a dog around, I know it was such a stress reliever for me, well after the house training and chewing things was over. ;) O I love the names so cute!
Ahh! What kind of puppies are they? I am so glad you have some little cuties following you around, making messes, needing attention, playing with you, giving you love... {sounds just like my kids!}
So fun! Cute names!! Dogs are so much work - worth every minute but very time consuming. Glad they are keeping you company.
I love the their names..clever.. ha ha!! Not to mention they are cute little puppies. What kind of dog are they? Looks like fun!
hey anjane
i told linc the same thing - definately keep both of them together. ever since i got patrick i've regretted not getting 2. patrick gets sooo lonely whenever we leave and he has absolutely no social skills when it comes to other dogs. on the way home with the puppies patrick sat in the back seat and refused to acknowledge the cute little pups. so keep them both!! they are sooo cute, i was snuggling them all the way from snowflake to mesa. i'm also glad that they aren't sick!!
those are the cutest little puppies ever! I miss my dog back at home. she's like 12 yrs. old, but she'll always be a puppy to me. Have fun with them!
so cute! I'll have to bring Braden by to see them, he would LOVE it! What breed are they? How are you doing? I haven't seen you in so long!
The dogs are jack russell terrier/miniature schnauzer mixed. They already have some long schnauzer hair on their faces...it should look interesting.
oh my! how cute are they????
so glad you have company! :)
Anjane, they are so cute. I am so jealous! What kind are they?
Post a Comment