The whole gang at the cemetery...Roma Lee & Phil, Mom, Dad, Aaron, Megan, Jayten, Jarod, Lincoln & I
I love this picture of Megan, Mom & Aaron...it was so nice of them to come up to Snowflake to support us in this!!!
Best Sisters...that's what we always say. Melissa wasn't there for the sister picture...we missed her & Shawn!
My favorite picture...our eternal family. I love these two boys so much and are incredibly grateful that they are a part of my life. They are so precious to me.
9.10.2008
Posted by Hiatt Family at 9:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


4 comments:
Ok the last picture makes me cry! I love the picture of your Eternal Family! You guys are so amazing!!! Jackson is so blessed to have such amazing wonderful parents! I love his headstone it is so beautiful. I wish I would of gone to see it Sunday!
I love Jackson's headstone. It is just beautiful! It looks similar to Benjamin's actually--his also has the Mesa Temple, and the words "Families are Forever." Isn't it comforting to have that?
I am so glad you had family support on this emotional, bittersweet day.
I hope you don't mind me stalking you, I linked on to your blog from my cousin Katie Ernst's. Also, your Mother-in-law was was of my favorite teachers in high school. I'm sure I was her favorite student too. HA! :) If you happen to ask her, my maiden name was Sherwood.
Anyway, you and I have been through very similar trials and I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Jackson's headstone is beautiful and Snowflake cemetary is beautiful as well. I have two other friends from Snowflake who have recently endured this loss and have babies buried close to Jackson as well. All I can say is that Heavenly Father must need an army of angels at this time.
My thoughts will be with you as you continue your journey of healing.
Much love,
~ Becky ~
Post a Comment