This Thanksgiving Linc & I pulled a "Greg & Nora"...ha ha! I will be VERY impressed if anyone knows what that is from! If so, post a comment. If not, I'll tell you soon. I've been waiting to use that line. :) Anyway, it means that Lincoln & I are apart for the holidays! I am in Utah right now & he is at home. He had to work on Thanksgiving & wanted to see his family...so we decided to go our separate ways. Linc & I had a little "discussion" about him getting off work to come, but in the end we decided that we had already spent 4 Thanksgivings together since we've been married... so was it really necessary to be with each other this year? Well, I just have to say that I REALLY missed him! Things aren't quite the same without your second half there! I am having a really tough time with my pain too (My doc (not the new one) didn't prescribe me pain meds again! Don't get me started on that!) and I didn't realize how much I lean on Lincoln for support until he wasn't here. :( Anyway, I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll have some fun pics to post when I get back!
11.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


No comments:
Post a Comment