11.24.2008

The Right to Brag...

I believe that everyone has the right to brag sometimes. I am reading the posts in which you brag about your children & I think to myself..."I want to brag! What can I brag about?" I am somewhat desperate to brag, so here you go...
The first thing you should be jealous of is how great I look in pink hats. Who knew?! Here are Amber, Camryn & I at the Progressive Dinner for Enrichment.

And the second brag topic of the night....DAISY & DUKE!!! Oh, I feel so proud. :)
The above pictures prove that Daisy loves us...and Duke does too, I just don't have any pictures to prove it. Get ready to be amazed!
Words Daisy & Duke Understand:
Outside
Eat
Lincoln
Walk (their favorite word)
No
Don't bite (although they don't always listen)
Go to the bathroom
Treat
Ball
Stay there

Is anyone jealous? That's what I thought. Don't be...you still haven't seen me pick my nose with my tongue. THAT might be something to be jealous about.



2 comments:

Jana said...

You know, it's braggy people like you that make the blogging world unbearable. I mean, if you go around talking about stuff like this, we all pale in comparison, and I don't know about everyone else, but I feel like quitting my blog just because I can never measure up. It's shameless...I pretty much cannot handle the jealousy. If you don't see me for a few days it's because I'm too jealous to show my face around you. Or it might be because it's a holiday.

Michelle Randall said...

I'm one of those long tongued people too! What a skill!!! Maybe I'll brad about it on my blog too. :)

Blog Archive