11.19.2008

Uneventful Week...

It's kind of amazing to me that whenever I have a responsiblity in Primary, I end up being able to find the strength and energy to do it...and to do a decent job at it! The last few days have been filled with sharing time, making tons of paper turkeys & Runts/sugar cone cornucopias for the Primary teachers (thanks for your help Erica) & dessert for our big Teacher Appreciation night. It went well & with Jana's help too (knowing I had taken on way too much) I got everything done! Today I just crashed! I've been watching tv and looking at blogs & slowly washing the dishes...that's all I've done today. Tomorrow is my doctors appointment...hooray! I hope I am not disappointed...I have been waiting for it for quite awhile.

Lincoln has been a champ. He is usually good about everything, but then does something extremely nice, which prompts a "my husband is so great" post. This week he has done so many "extremely nice" things, I can't even dedicate one post to his kind acts...it's a good thing he probably won't read this because he hates when I say nice things about him. :) Today we were coming up with a plan of how I could get our house clean and not send Linc to work or school every night without dinner. He came up with the idea of spending 15 minutes a day cleaning each room in the house & asked me a few times, "But is that too much for you to do?". I just keep telling myself that baby steps are good enough for now...I guess we will see!!!

P.S.-I'll probably post tomorrow about my doctor's appointment...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kodi & Lindsey said...

good luck tomorrow!! i'll be thinking about ya!

Heather said...

Good luck! And yes, I took about 20 pictures before I got that one on my blog, ha ha!!!

Blog Archive