I got a phone call today from the GI's office about my biopsies...apparently I have some inflammation. I'm going to get blood work done in the next week or two. I also might have what they call a "capsule endoscopy". It looks pretty cool! I guess I'm kind of relieved that they found something, but now I'm wondering what it means. It may be absolutely nothing. I guess I'll just have to wait & see.
P.S.-It felt so good to receive a phone call from the office instead of having to call them multiple times to get my results! The lady I talked to is setting everything up for me. Sadly, I haven't had a doctor take charge in such a long time, but this one really did. I'm really happy about that!
P.S.-It felt so good to receive a phone call from the office instead of having to call them multiple times to get my results! The lady I talked to is setting everything up for me. Sadly, I haven't had a doctor take charge in such a long time, but this one really did. I'm really happy about that!



3 comments:
Yay for finding inflammation! Not yay for the inflammation itself obviously, but yay for progress in diagnosing you!
I'm glad they called you,and you are going to check things out. I hope all goes well!
Hi Anjane-
My name is Amy(Hearn)Gotzinger. From the 30th ward. Not sure if you remember me but I used to babysit you when you were younger. :o)
Anyways...
My blog is private, but I'd love to add you to my list!! :o)
Send me an e-mail and I will add you!
bigdaveswife@cox.net
I sure have enjoyed reading your blog!!
Post a Comment