Pam Beesly: Michael are you alright?
Michael Scott: It was a setup. Dwight told Charles. He told 'em.
Pam Beesly: Tell us what you're talking about.
Michael Scott: It's like a girl says she'll make out with you but then her boyfriend is waiting around the corner with a pee-filled balloon.
Pam Beesly: We can't help you if you don't just tell us what happened.
Michael Scott: I got hit in the face with a pee-filled balloon, Pam! Ok? I don't know how they did it. They filled the balloon with pee. A funnel? I donno! Is that clear enough for you!
Michael Scott: It was a setup. Dwight told Charles. He told 'em.
Pam Beesly: Tell us what you're talking about.
Michael Scott: It's like a girl says she'll make out with you but then her boyfriend is waiting around the corner with a pee-filled balloon.
Pam Beesly: We can't help you if you don't just tell us what happened.
Michael Scott: I got hit in the face with a pee-filled balloon, Pam! Ok? I don't know how they did it. They filled the balloon with pee. A funnel? I donno! Is that clear enough for you!
I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF WATCHING THE OFFICE LAST NIGHT!!!



5 comments:
Oh my heck I LOVE that show !
I loved that too!
LOL! I haven't watched that show in ages...
Oh my gosh Anjane' so did I!! I think my favorite quote was;
" I color code all my contact cards. Green means go. Go ahead and shut up about it." --Michael Scott.
Glad You're a fan. My husband doesn't really get it. It almost makes me sad? Then again I knew that when I married him!
me too!
Post a Comment