4.03.2009

Have I mentioned....

...that I LOVE my puppies? No? I'm sure most of you had no idea that we have dogs! :) I was just thinking today about how Lincoln & I SWORE to each other that we would NEVER have an inside pet. NEVER! We were so relieved that the other one didn't want animals in the house. I have no idea what happened to us. Now we have two of them & we love it! How do you like Duke's hair? I think I might like Daisy's 5-hair mohawk even better. :)

4 comments:

Lacey T said...

Looks cute! Did you see my new puppy? I swore I wouldn't have an inside pet either...

Jana said...

7418529637418529639696969696969696969696969696969696396396396396396396396396396396363696396396396396963963963963966969696969969999699999969999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999ej.wedfrgtsdfgsedfrededededdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtrtrtrttttttt

Brea said...

Amen sister!!!!! :)

Kami Milliron said...

Awesome mowhawk ! Your Dogs are just too cute. I would love to have a BIG dog, but my Husband doesn't. So we most likely won't ever have one.

Blog Archive