5.22.2009

Aaron's All Grown Up...

Aaron had a busy end of the year! He was awarded "Most Valuable" of all the guys on his track team and got this trophy.
Last night we went to his high school graduation. It was raining the whole time & we got soaked! (Notice my lovely wet hair in the pics.) The rain made graduation more entertaining. Between my dad making up nicknames for random graduates that he doesn't know & cheering for them...to Megan & I getting the giggles when one of the speakers sounded exactly like the narrator on the Leven Thumps book on cd...to having our umbrella collapse on us...it was a great night!

I know the picture is really blurry, but this is the only one I had with Linc in it.

The new graduate & I...I love this kid! Aaron's mission papers are in, so he should be getting his mission call soon. It is going to a really exciting (& busy) summer for our family!


1 comment:

Heather said...

We had to sit through the POURING rain last year at Lindsey's graduation and it was FREEZING! But we will never forget it! So I know how you felt :) I am just glad it didn't rain at OUR graduations, ha ha!

Blog Archive