5.22.2009

Weighing In...

I've gained two more pounds in the past two days. At this rate, I'll be eligible for the next season of Biggest Loser! It's not like I have anything to be worried about with two family weddings coming up. Just kidding...I'm trying really hard not to complain about gaining weight, but it's starting to really freak me out! By the way...I think my last post sounded a little too extreme. My dr didn't say thatI can't eat anything except chicken, fish & veggies...just that those would probably be the easiest on my stomach. The past couple days I've noticed that I can eat other things...but if I eat too much of them, I'm in trouble. I just wanted to clarify. :)

1 comment:

Kami Milliron said...

A pound here, a pound there. No big deal. It's not something you are able to control right now, so try not to worry about it. Your body will figure things out : )

Blog Archive