5.10.2009

Bragging Again...

I can't help but brag about my brother Aaron again. I am so, so proud of him! I wasn't able to go to his regional track meet this past Friday, but my dad sent us texts that night with his times. In the 110m high hurdles (which is his best event) he got his best time yet (14.17 seconds), and now holds the ALL-TIME MOUNTAIN VIEW RECORD in this event!!! He was already #1 in the SW region (which includes 6 states) in the event. Also, in the 300m high hurdles he beat his personal record, and currently has the fastest time in AZ. The East Valley Tribune ran an article about the meet & has an awesome picture of Aaron. I can't get a copy of it yet, but I found the picture on http://www.varsity.evtrib.com/ in the slideshow at the top of the page. I'll post the picture on my blog when I'm able to get a copy of it. In the article, it says "On the boys side, Mountain View’s Aaron Allen swept the hurdle races." I'm so excited to see him run in the state prelims and finals this week!!! I love watching him run...his form is PERFECT. Seriously, he is really amazing to watch. He is so focused and just slices through the air when he jumps. It's crazy! Can you tell I like to brag about him? :)

No comments:

Blog Archive