5.24.2009

My Bday Dinner

One of the best parts of having a birthday (my bday was this past Tuesday) is choosing what I want my mom to make for dinner. I chose chicken divan...it's been my favorite food since I was a little girl & I pick it every year. The funny thing was that my dad put it in the oven for almost 2 hours instead of 45 minutes, so it was way overcooked. Surprisingly, it still tasted really good! I also chose asparagus, garlic bread, & Rice Krispies treats made with Fruity Pebbles...yum! Everyone singing "Happy Bday" to me...

Posing for a bday picture...
Blowing out the candles...I'm the big 26 now!!! (My brother Shawn told me he thought I was turning 23...he's 22 & my sister is in between us so that doesn't make sense at all. So funny.)
After dinner we went to my cousin Sadie's graduation party. We were gone a lot of the day today, and when we got home, it was obvious the dogs had missed us. :) Look at Daisy's "arms" wrapped around Linc's neck.
Here's another pic that shows how long Daisy's mohawk is getting. :) Linc's face in this picture proves that he is just as obsessed with our dogs as I am!
Duke's face is way too cute...
I guess you could say that I missed the dogs today too. Lincoln snapped a picture of me rubbing Duke's head and asking him if he missed me. Kind of embarrassing...but pretty funny. I totally spoil them.

2 comments:

The Crider Clan said...

I hope you had a great B-day Anjane'!

The Talley Family said...

Chicken Divan is my favorite meal also. It always has been. I too choose that for my birthday dinner ever year. Yum.

Blog Archive