Yes, I know that it is just tv. Yes, I know that it's not real. I have to admit, though, that the characters on "Lost" play a significant role in my life. Ha ha, just kidding...well, kind of. When I was released from the hospital after I had Jackson, I went back to my parents' house & stayed there for a week. I remember walking into their house and thinking, "What do I do now?". I tried to read & couldn't concentrate, the tv couldn't hold my attention, I got tired of talking about burial arrangements & just wanted to zone out. Nothing worked! My mom & I had been watching the first season of Lost on DVD during the weeks before I had Jackson, so we decided to rent the 2nd season. It worked! I LOST myself in it! (Ha ha, get it?!) Ever since then, this show has been my favorite. It is my escape! I can get so wrapped up in it, I love it! I think everyone needs something like that in their life! The season finale on Wednesday night was insane. I can't wait until next season!!!
5.15.2009
My "Lost" Relationship
Posted by Hiatt Family at 1:06:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- May (1)
- February (1)
- January (14)
- December (11)
- November (9)
- October (11)
- September (14)
- August (11)
- July (18)
- June (14)
- May (13)
- April (13)
- March (14)
- February (19)
- January (21)
- December (22)
- November (15)
- October (19)
- September (25)
- August (19)
- July (19)
- June (10)
- May (15)
- April (13)
- March (18)
- February (23)
- January (21)
- December (29)
- November (17)
- October (21)
- September (26)
- August (9)
- July (29)
- June (30)
- May (24)
- April (21)
- March (49)
- February (26)
- January (27)
- December (30)
- November (20)
- October (20)
- September (22)
- August (30)
- July (24)
- June (10)
- May (16)
- April (16)
- March (13)
- February (7)
- January (6)
- December (11)
- November (19)
- October (14)
- September (17)
- August (8)
- July (23)
- June (14)
- May (14)
- April (3)
- March (12)
- February (13)


1 comment:
I am not even kidding - we are totally long lost Sisters ! My Husband and I are HOOKED on Lost ! I am so frustrated that the it doesn't start back until January or something like that. But oh my heck, how can anyone NOT be obsessed with this show. I agree that the Season finale was insane. I was so ticked it ended that way ! Now I can't wait to see what happens.
Okay, I want to know if you agree or not. I think Jack has become such a weenie this Season. Last Season he was was rugged and wouldn't take crap from anyone. This Season, he is just a weenie ! And how the heck has Hurley not lost ANY weight ?! He lived on a freaking Island. He lived off fruit and fish for months ! My Husband and I talk about that all the time !
Post a Comment