9.02.2009

Watching Our Dreams Come True!

Since Sunday we've been watching a huge dream of ours come to fruition...WE ARE ADOPTING A LITTLE GIRL! If everything goes according to plan, we should have her by Friday! It's a CRAZY experience going from not even planning on adopting right now to meeting our future daughter and filling out paperwork, hiring an attorney, being assigned a case worker, starting the process of becoming certified, babysitting this little girl so that we can get to know her better, making daily trips to Target to get baby supplies, getting no sleep, letting everyone know what is going on, planning baby showers, learning parenting skills and meeting with the birth parents! It's been such a huge learning experience already. Everything is falling into place. I'm not exaggerating when I say that things couldn't have gone more perfectly than they've gone so far. We feel VERY, VERY strongly that a big reason that this is happening is because of all the prayers that have been offered in our behalf. Thank you. Please keep them coming! This is truly our MIRACLE! More info to come...
P.S. Soon after we get the baby I'll be making our blog private so that I can start posting pictures of her. Please leave your email address if you want to be invited to view our blog!!! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT YOU ALL SHOW TO US!!!

110 comments:

Griffith Family said...

Congratulations! You're going to be great parents. I would so love to follow your blog afterwards. carlagriffith@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see her.
kriggs55@hotmail.com

Lori said...

Anjane, this is so wonderful! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her. lori@riddlefamily.org

Megan Harris said...

wow Anjane that is great news! I am so excited for you guys. I cant wait to hear all about her. meglovecal@hotmail.com

Kami Milliron said...

YES, YES, YES, YES ! That is so freaking exciting, I am SO happy for you ! Oh my goodness, my heart is just jumping for joy. Congrats again and again. What a true blessing. PLEASE keep me posted and don't worry about telling me after you posted it. You've got a lot going on right now.

Don't forget to add me when you go private. You know my email address. I am seriously SO happy for you, I can't even believe it. Congrats !

Kodi & Lindsey said...

i've been waiting for this post!! i want to come help you get whatever needs to be done at your house ready (or just come hang out with you and that sweet little girl). will you be able to bring her to snowflake this weekend? i'm so excited parker will have another cousin his age - we'll have to start play dates asap!! i'm seriously so excited and happy for you guys. please call me so i can do whatever you need and add us kodinixon at gmail dot com.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Anjane' I am so happy for you guys!!! I want to know more of your story! I better be added to your list I follow your blog all the time mjbwstevens@yahoo.com

tricia said...

Anjane and Lincoln, we are all so happy for you!! I love you guys so much and thanks so much for bringing her over so we could see her. She is adorable!!

Stephanie Evans said...

I can't wait to see her! Congrats Anjane! stephanieevans07@gmail.com

Kami said...

That's so exciting! I am so happy for you. I will be praying that everything continues to go well for you and your family. I would love to continue to see your family grow, so here is my email kamichic_03@yahoo.com

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations! How very exciting!
I would love to keep reading your blog (we went to high school, I also am good friends with Kami Milliron)

cassicurry@cox.net

Brittney said...

brittney_steimle@yahoo.com

WOO HOO! I am excited for you guys!

AmyLyn said...

Amazing! Sometimes you wait years and sometimes you wait seconds to adopt! Congrats! Please invite us! amypackard@gmail.com

Andrea Gunnell said...

Wow that is exciting!!! Congrats!
I would love to still follow your blog.
andrea@hotmesa.com

Joy said...

joy.albrecht@gmail.com

Joy said...

Heather told me what was going on, I'm so happy for you guys! Hope everything continues to go smoothly for yoU!

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

I heard from the grapevine that you might be adopting, that is so awesome! We are so happy for you. Let us know if we can help in any way!

Here's my email.... kelseyllewis@hotmail.com

Gretchen said...

What an amazing opportunity! I would love to keep reading more about your family! gretchenandjeremy@gmail.com

michelle parker said...

that is sooo awesome! congrats! michelleparker05@gmail.com i cant wait to hear the story and see the pictures.

CJ said...

Congratulations to you both!

jcbjanssen@gmail.com

Jamielynn said...

Oh my gosh...I am so so excited for you!!! You will both be perfect parents to this sweet little girl!!! Don't forget to add us..jamielynn_33@hotmail.com

Amber said...

Wow!!! That is really exciting! Congrats!!! amberfarnsworth@gmail.com

Kerri Viehweg said...

Congratulations! Jarom and I would love to stay in touch.
viehwegk@yahoo.com

The Cooper Crew said...

Anjane- I can't believe you are adopting! That is awesome! I can't wait to see what she looks like!
rytiffcoop@hotmail.com

Allison Johnson said...

Congratulations! You don't know me, but I am friends with Kami Milliron and my mom is in your ward. I love reading your blog and would love to keep doing so. Please invite me??

amjohnson517@yahoo.com

Emily Weber said...

Holy Cow! That was out of NOWHERE! I had no idea you guys were even considering adoption! I'm soooo sooo soooo happy for you! I would love to hear the whole story and how you got to this point. Email me ok? Or maybe I can come by and see you some time. It's been so long since I've seen you! I don't know if you still have my email address, but it's emmiepoohoo@yahoo.com and I definitely want to be invited to view your blog!

Logan & Lindy said...

As I have said it 100 millions times. I AM SOOOOO SOOOO exited. Seriously I cried for you! I am so happy for you you guys!!! Love ya!!! loganlindy@gmail.com

Brooke Fenn said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. brookefenn@hotmail.com

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Tears of joy! This is amazing and I could not be happier for you! Of course count me in!

erinwoods@cox.net

The Cutchen Crew said...

Super exciting. Please invite us to view your blog. cutchencrew@cox.net

David Cutchen family

The Johnsons said...

I can't wait to meet her!! Im so happy for you and Lincoln. Please add me, britt_bratt1@hotmail.com

cosmo and jenn said...

yay for you guys! thats so fun and exciting! my older brother and sis-in-law just adopted a little girl, and it all happened pretty fast too! I'm sure you have alot of friends and family, but remember that me and cosmo are right around the corner if you need anything!
jenniferawr@gmail.com

The Bates said...

yay! That is so awesome and you are an awesome mom.
karolynhbates@hotmail.com

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations!!! We would love to follow your blog! vidamae@live.com!

Brooke Williams said...

What a blessing! So excited for you! brookew03@gmail.com

Kyle & Savannah said...

I am so excited!
savannah23j@msn.com

Jana Adams said...

Anjane, I am so so so happy for you guys!! That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see her :) My email address is janaladams@gmail.com

Jenn C. said...

This is the best news ever!!! I am so happy for you both. This baby will have the most awesome parents! Please let me keep up on your news. ejcrandall2@gmail.com

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

wow that is so awesome!! you deserve the best!! she will be one lucky little girl!

can't wait to see her.
natalie.crisp@gmail.com

(i delelted my last post b/c i put the wrong email address, sorry)

Malinda said...

Congrats!I am so excited for you guys! don't forget to invite us to view your blog! malinda03@gmail.com

The Crider Clan said...

Congratulations Lincoln and Anjane'! That is so exciting and wonderful! I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

I would like to be added when you go private. You don't know me, but I have been reading your blog for a long time. I promise I am not a crazy person.

jenlynne95@yahoo.com

The Talley Family said...

I am so so so excited for you guys. No one deserves this more than you guys do. You are going to make amazing parents. I'm so excited that our girls are so close in age. We have to take advantage of living close & have play dates. Let me know if you ever need anything. I love you guys!!

lindseybrown_19@yahoo.com

Lacey T said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I hope one day to be able to adopt too. I think it's such a gift you're being given. I know that endometriosis has been hard on you. You definitely deserve a break! Please add me: laceylturner@msn.com

Unknown said...

How wonderful for the two of you - I would love to follow your blog.

bestteyem@gmail.com

Bekah: said...

I am so happy for you, it was so lovely to talk today. Call me anytime!

michaelandbekah@gmail.com

ps: my mom forwarded me an e-mail from RomaLee, she is beautiful!!!

Team Allen said...

ANJ!! yes i love this post. I can't wait! You guys will be awesome we want to come home in october JUST to see the little princess. I honestly tear up almost everytime I think about it. Shawn thinks I'm weird but really I just can't wait. I kept saying this family needed a baby. You and Lincoln were the best candidates..Love you guys!! hope to see you THREE soon :)

Team Allen said...

oh ps our email is ashleynicole_5@hotmail.com

Celeste Caldwell said...

I am SOOOO excited for you guys! You'll be the BEST parents EVER!! I totally want to be invited to your blog and your baby shower. Woohoo!! I can't wait to see pictures!! Here's my email
celeste_cc_caldwell@yahoo.com

Terry and Heather said...

coongrats!
barbie310@hotmail.com

Jana said...

Oh, I just can't get over how excited I am for you! Look how excited EVERYONE is...look how many comments you have on here already! This is just the coolest thing ever. Make sure to invite me to your blog when you privatize it!!

K Bailey said...

Thanks for giving me an HOUR of your precious time yesterday to fill me in!!! So excited for you. Now she'll have to come visit too! And of course...add me.... kateebailey@gmail.com

Jennifer Larson said...

Congrats. Craig was saying that Leah called and told him about you adopting a little girl. I am so excited for you I hope everything goes smoothly. Keep us updated jenandcraig@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Wow I am so excited for the both of you. I have been so concerned about your health Anjane and I was so happy that you are starting to feel better and everything seemed to be going so well for you and now this. It made me sooooo excited. I made a comment to you a while ago when you were wondering if you should be talking about your health on the blog and told you that I thought it was good to talk about it and that there was people out here that really cares how you feel. Now your great news makes me so happy because I feel like it's like a happy ending to all the sadness you have shared with us on your blog. Again I am so happy for you. Please add me to your bloglist. kathstrickland@hotmail.com

The Hawkins Family said...

That is such exciting news, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you guys. cjmrhawk@yahoo.com

Cleona said...

You better already have my eamil but here you go just in case. ck_hiatt1@yahoo.com

Tyra said...

Congrats anjane!!!! Please add me

tyraholbrook@yahoo.com

John and Anna said...

Yay! This gave me chills...how exciting.
Love you both!
johnshouseplants@gmail.com

CASSIE said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures and hear the whole story!!
cassierubalcava@yahoo.com

tricia said...

Hi, it's Aunt Tricia again. How are you doing? I'm so happy for you and I just keep thinking about you and Lincoln and that sweet baby. I forgot to give you my e-mail address: tmbrown08@gmail.com. Love you

Tiffany Matthews said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to read the story and see pictures of her. Congratulations

Tiffany Matthews said...

My e-mail is
btmatthews04@gmail.com
I got so excited I forgot to type it

The Gotzingers said...

Oh my gosh!! How exciting. I am so happy for you!! Please keep me updated!!

bigdaveswife@cox.net

The Crider Clan said...

i forgot to leave my e-mail: missa567@yahoo.com

Melissa

Kachelle said...

so happy 4 U!!!!!! you'd better call if you need help.
mcshelly21@hotmail.com

Chelsea and Glen said...

chelsearosehicks@gmail.com

Rearden Family said...

Hey, Melanee told us and we are so happy for you! We would love to see pictures!
Cole and Shantel
reardenfamily@gmail.com

Danielle said...

You dont know me but I am Jenn Larson's sis in law. I enjoy reading your blog since you are on Jenns list. I hope that you allow me to continue to follow up .Congrats by the way!
southpaw80@live.com

Tracy said...

OMGoodness. I don't know what to say. I'm so excited for you. I knew this would happen for you.
How did this happen. Congrats and God Bless you all.
Keep me posted.
takaknapp@aol.com

Ralae said...

Congrats! I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! My email is ralaehaws@juno.com

Molly Scarbrough said...

jm.scarbrough@hotmail.com :) :) :) we are sooo excited for you guys and couldn't be happier

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys! Please add me. rad.t.cru@gmail.com

Holly said...

You know I'm not a blogger so I've never seen this many comments on a blog but I think it just shows how much people care for you both. I'm so happy for your family. Just remember over the coming weeks/months to take care of yourself.

Karen said...

I am a self professed "lurker". I have gained so much inspiration from your blog as you navigate your trials and they truly have given me what I need as I navigate through similar.

karenarc1@juno.com

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh my gosh! I just heard the news the other day and I am SO EXCITED for you guys! I hope you invite me to the baby shower. I would love to shower you with baby stuff! This is so awesome! Please count me in on your list of followers. kristin_poulsen@yahoo.com

Amy Webb said...

She is so beautiful. Nobody diserves this more than you. You are going to be a wonderful mom.

Amy Webb said...

It's Amy again. My e-mail is amers50000@yahoo.com.

Pennie said...

Congratualtions, Anjanae! I am so excited for you. ctrfan@gmail.com

Nancy said...

I would love to still be able to read your blog even though we don't know each other. You are on several other blogs I read please add me. nshelley2003@yahoo.com

Amy said...

How exciting you guys. I'm totally bawling. You two are the most amazing peeps I've ever met. Love you. Our email for our blog is 5jacksonboys@gmail.com
We can't wait to see her.

nancy said...

Hi Lincoln and Anjane', We are so happy for you both and also for the rest of the family. I can't think of two more deserving people and what a lucky little baby she is to have such wonderful people as her parents. We sure love you guys and you are in our fasting and prayers. Please sign me up so I can keep up with the blog. Love ya, Aunt Nancy nancendale@hotmail.com

Shelley Goodman said...

what a surprise! How exciting!
shelleylgoodman@gmail.com

Brooke Monsen said...

I am so excited for you both !!!!

BAM & CJ said...

You guys know how excited we are for you! We can't wait to meet her!! When we told our girls you guys were adopting a little girl, their eyes got so big and started jumping up and down! They're really excited for you guys as well! I believe you already have our e-mail address, so make sure to invite us!!

Brooke Nielsen said...

I'm so happy for you Anjane! Do you get to name her or did the birth mom already named her? Also did your dad's family win family feud? I would like to be invited to your blog. brookenielsen81@gmail.com

Brooke Nielsen

Danielle Sherwood said...

ANJANE!! I had NO Idea how exciting and what a neat experience for the both of you, I couldn't be MORE thrilled!! You and Linc are going to be amazing parents SO fun!! I want to know more details so please please PLEASE don't forget to add me! Dlarson88@gmail.com Congratulations to your wonderful miracle!!

Ashley (Belnap) Whiting said...

Heather told me the other day and I was just waiting for you to say something! I am so excited for Anj and I cant wait to see her and I can make you some adorable accessories:)
ashley.whiting@gmail.com

Brooke Monsen said...

Ha I forgot to give u my email, brookiebrooks18@hotmail.com

The Bookout Family said...

Congratulations. I stumbled across your blog and constantly send lots of prayers your way. I have dealt with very similar issues and your strength, faith, love and , determination is nothing short of amazing.
I would love the opportunity to follow your journey.
jenbookout@msn.com

Luv2Laugh said...

Anjane, this is Monica Chesley, your old neighbor. Congratulations!! We just found out and are so excited for you both. What amazing and awesome parents you are. If you have room for one more, we would love to continue to follow your journey as your writing does inspire. Luv2Laugh143@gmail.com

Maren said...

wow, thats awesome! i am so excited for you. i have checked up on you every once in awhile hoping some baby news would be posted and here it is! almost 3 years to the day, how cool is that. i would love to be invited.

marenurkov@gmail.com

mine is private too but email me and i can invite you.

Chad and Laura said...

lauracummard@hotmail.com This is your cousin Laura. I am so happy for you guys!!!

Lainie said...

Congrats!! We're so excited for you! You'll be a great mom!

Rearden said...

Please add me - I don't want to miss a single moment of this precious joy!
melrearden@frontiernet.net

The Craig Family said...

Hey Anjane, I have loved following your blog. You probably don't remember who I am, but you guys bought your town home from us. I follow your blog to see pic of Matt and Danielle kids. We are really good friends with them. I hope you invite me when you go private. If not I totally understand. I have very much enjoy reading about your life and what you have gone through with Jackson. :)

Daniel & Carly said...

We are SO excited for you two!! My mom and Erica were telling me about your wonderful news the other day :-D I'm so happy for you!
carlythreet@juno.com

Angela Oliver said...

I just love you and am so happy you got yourself an adorable little girl.
angelkisses654@hotmail.com

Kelcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelcie said...

congatulations ! that is so fun and exciting for you guys ! she is adorable !
kelcieriggs82@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations! you don't know me. i found your blog a while ago through a friend of a friend.
you are a very inspiring person! i am so thrilled for your new family!
i'd love to keep checking in, if you don't mind :)
mrs_hallows@yahoo.com

Geoff and Emily said...

I am so happy for you guys! Remember me when you go private, OK? eb_morgan@hotmail.com. Look how loved you guys are - over 100 comments just on this post?! WOW! Love you guys!

The Smith's said...

I know you dont know me but my husband is from snowflake and I spent a lot of time up there. I really enjoy reading your blog and would love to be invited to keep reading. amy_flake@hotmail.com

Jones Family said...

Add me to the list... I LOVE keeping up with you. We are so happy for you!
heatherjones2006@yahoo.com

Brandi Lemire said...

I am so excited for you Anjane!!I love you so much and you and Lincoln are going to be amazing parents!! I definitely want an invite to your blog!! Roadkill4185@hotmail.com

Brittany & Gentry said...

hi its brittany lemire from the
61st ward brandi's sister! and i want to see this precious little girl. my email is beautybfly3rd@hotmail.com thanks!

Julie said...

We are so happy for you. Congratulations!
jules872@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Tyler's mom just told me the news today! What a great miracle this baby is! Congrats!

Invite us!

foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

taylorfamily said...

oh, congrats!!! PLease invite me. I love keeping tabs on friends. Christina My e-mail is christinanjason@gmail.com and christinaytaylor@gmail.com

Bunch'a'Butt-lers said...

congrats!

fnnegrl@msn.com

Holly butler I totally keep tabs on you guys! im so happy for you!

Blog Archive