Our summer plans include spending lots of time with my siblings, who are all in Mesa for the summer! Kylee loves sporting her BYU shirt for Uncle Aaron. The ONLY reason Lincoln lets me dress our child in BYU clothing is because Aaron is on their track team. :)
We're also excited to spend a lot of time at the zoo this summer! During our last trip to the zoo, Kylee quickly learned how to use Linc's CamelBak and couldn't get enough of it!
We are so excited for trips to the cabin & Snowflake, seeing Linc's siblings who live out of state, celebrating birthdays this summer, & so much more! We also started a Biggest Loser competition with my family to see who can lose the most weight by the middle of August. Lincoln & I had already decided to start eating super healthy, so whether or not we lose weight, we'll be much healthier by the end of the summer. Here's to our big plans!!!


1 comment:
so it only had been 6 days since your last post, but I was thinking come on Anjane` time to update!! lol Speaking of updating I need to update mine but reading yours is way more fun! I hope your feeling super good and loving life and that cute little girl!
Post a Comment