8.20.2010

Random Pictures

Here are some completely random pictures from the past few weeks.
We met our friends Spencer & Miriam at IHOP on Kylee's birthday to have breakfast. She got her own birthday song with a bowl of ice cream all to herself. She wasn't a huge fan, so Mommy ate most of it. :)
Lincoln invited me on a date at 1am to watch the meteor shower in the grass by our condo. Yes, I know...so romantic. :)
Kylee likes to eat apples all by herself now. Oh, and her two new words/phrases are "Jesus" and "Hi Dad!".
I made headbands with my cousins Amy & Lindsey and have been stocking up on supplies to make more. This was the first one I made...and I wear it way too much. :)
Our dogs are as cute as ever. I like to cuddle with them while I'm waiting for Lincoln to get home at night. And yes, I cut my hair again. I promised Lincoln I would grow it out, but that didn't last very long!

The End

3 comments:

Burky's said...

I love reading your blog. I also love your hair! Makes me want to cut mine again. That is if my boys don't pull it all out!

Jana said...

A meteor shower date is WAY romantic! We totally would have done that if we'd known about it! :)

Tiffany Matthews said...

I wish I was as cool as you to get up and watch a meteor shower. Sorry that time of morning I don't even like to get up for my kids so good for you. It looks like you are having a lot of fun being a mommy. I totally love your hair I debate on cutting mine daily.

Blog Archive