11.24.2010

Playgroup...at the Zoo

Today we went to the zoo for our ward playgroup. As we were walking around I was thinking, "Oh this is so nice. I haven't been here in awhile." Then I realized it had only been 4 days. :) 

The ducks were a hit with the kids...
Kylee in her winter hat that's too big for her...
Eating PB&J with the other kids...
It feels SO good to be able to hang out with other moms & have a kid of my own to bring with me. Seriously, I waited for a long time for stuff like this & I appreciate it more than I can say!
My friend Jana took this picture of her Blake (her son) & Kylee...
And this picture of Kylee & I looking at the ducks...
(Love it!)

Our awesome zebra moment...
Zebras are gorgeous!!!

Kylee loved having other kids at the zoo with her. She shared a big hug with her friend Levi before we left...
I wish I would have taken a picture of the girls in my ward who were there. I love them. They treat me so well & are great women. I'll definitely miss them when we don't live in the same complex anymore!

No comments:

Blog Archive