On Friday, Kylee & I met my mom at Superstition Springs to shop & hang out. Kylee had the stomach flu for a couple of days prior, so it was nice to get out of the house & just have fun!
Grandma took Kylee on her very first carousel ride while we were there...
At first, Kylee didn't know whether to be afraid or excited, but finally decided that she liked it. :)
Then Grandma paid for me to take her on the carousel again. Lucky girl!
I also got to pick out a new outfit for Christmas & Kylee got some new shoes. We had a great time! Thanks for spoiling us Mom!!!
Last night was Lincoln's holiday work party. Let me just say that the food was DELICIOUS. The bacon wrapped chorizo was our favorite I think. I got to meet more of Lincoln's co-workers & the pathologists that he works for. The doctor's house where the party was held was BEAUTIFUL. They gave away some AWESOME prizes at the party, which included video cameras, an iPod Touch & an iPad!
Lincoln works with two of his buddies from high school, so we all carpooled to the party together. I really enjoyed getting to know the guys & their wives better. They are a fun group.
Linc, Anj, Carly, Brett B., Brett M. & Janae...
Sadly, none of us won the prizes that I mentioned above, although Brett M. did win some Grey Goose vodka. Since he doesn't drink, a lady traded him for her gift card. :) Good times!
And a HUGE thanks to my friend Amber who stepped in & watched Kylee for us when our babysitter fell through!
And a HUGE thanks to my friend Amber who stepped in & watched Kylee for us when our babysitter fell through!
I woke up with the flu today...but at least it didn't get in the way of me enjoying the party last night! Here's to a speedy recovery for myself so that I can continue getting ready to move!



4 comments:
i doubt you will see this comment since you are trying to get things packed and organized as you MOVE OUT OF THE COUNTRY very very soon. I just want you to know I will miss you dearly and will check in with your blog more often since I will no longer have the luxury of seeing you in our ward @church. So excited for you and your whole family. You guys look great, you've been through A LOT, you've worked hard and been patient, Mexico will be a great adventure for the Hiatt family. Glad to hear the wonderful news congrats Lincoln.
Wow, you really are a great blogger! Holy moly :) Text me your e-mail address and I'll invite you to see ours. So fun being able to play with you guys this weekend. :)
Hey, Ours is private- it's http://2002taylorfamily.blogspot.com/?zx=b773122de927d9e3
send me an e-mail at christinanjason@gmail.com if I haven't invited you already. :) I am so excited to see your new adventures!!! But I know you will be missed.
Looks like fun I have always wanted Craig to work somewhere that threw Christmas parties but it didn't happen. Oh well he has a great job. Anyway, I went to school with Janae, Brett M. Wife. We ran CC and track together. Plus she was in my ward growing up.
Post a Comment