Dear Safeway...
Walmart Neighborhood Market...
& Walgreens,
Walmart Neighborhood Market...
& Walgreens,
Why on earth do you not carry Dreyer's Peppermint Ice Cream during the holidays?
Dear Lincoln,
Thank you for going to four different stores with me to find my above-mentioned peppermint ice cream. You're the best.
Dear Kylee,
I'm sorry that I made you tag along to those four stores, just so that I could find the ice cream that I wanted. Someday you'll understand.
I buy a carton of Dreyer's Peppermint Ice Cream once every holiday season. It's the best. No seriously, it's one of my favorite things on earth. I almost started crying when I walked out of the third store we tried, without a carton of it in my hands.
Thank goodness for Super Walmart.
Thank goodness for Super Walmart.



3 comments:
Haha, I've already had my one carton of the season. :)
That is so something I would do! (Or make Jason do!)
How's packing going? Do you need boxes? Jason can get them from work if you do. Just let me know.
Do you have my blog so we can stay in touch when you move?
I have never had it I'll have to try it. It sounds yummy.
Post a Comment