12.23.2010

Moving On...

Today was Lincoln's last day at his current job. He learned so much at Clin-Path and really grew close to the people that he worked with. I'm so thankful that this job fell into our laps a year ago. We've been very blessed because of it. The fact that Lincoln won't have a job for years sounds heavenly! I know, I know...medical school is like having a job. But I'm so excited that Linc can focus on just medical school. For so long he was taking care of me & our house & working full-time and going to school. I don't really understand how he did it. I'm SO happy that he won't have to worry about some of those things anymore. 

We are so excited to be moving forward in life. I'm so blessed to have Lincoln by my side. This next chapter of our lives is going to amazing. I just know it!

Now if only I could feel the same way about the actual moving process. I may or may not have asked three different people to come over to my house today to poke my eyes out. This week was a doozy.

1 comment:

tricia said...

I still can't believe you guys are moving!! I'm so excited for you, but sad for me. I am really going to miss you!! We will come over before you leave, love you so much!!

Blog Archive