2.25.2011

1st Trip Downtown

Today my friend Heather invited Kylee & I to go with her & her 4 girls to a museum downtown. It was a really fun outing! Kylee loved hanging out with the girls, and Heather & I enjoyed talking nonstop while trying to find our way around downtown Guadalajara.

Kylee sporting Dylan's sunglasses...
They had some really cool buildings downtown, including beautiful churches like this one...
These weird alien-spider-people statues were in front of the museum. Heather & I couldn't keep our hands off this guy! :)
The girlies...
I know, I know...you are SO jealous that I live by a wall with random paintings & a cow statue and that you don't...
AND you wish that you could take pictures of your kid in front of creepy paintings, like I can...
We would definitely like to go back to the city and do a little more exploring sometime. Thanks for the fun day girls!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Can't believe the sidewalks and streets! crazy!

looks like so much fun though!

Jana said...

You're such a bragger...thanks a lot for making me so jealous of your streets and paintings and statues!

Blog Archive