I feel SO, SO lucky to have the mom & mother-in-law that I do. They are both strong, smart, kind women who have helped me so much in my life.
Mom: Thank you for teaching me that the Lord cares about me and that He will always answer my prayers. Thank you for being such a good example of righteous living, faith and love. Thanks for all of the kind things that you do to make me feel special & to show me that you love me. You are amazing!
Roma Lee: Thank you for being so accepting of me and for showing me so much support in my life. Thank you so much for raising your son to work hard. Thanks for encouraging me in whatever I set my mind to. I really appreciate you!
I was given a big picture of the Guadalajara temple & a treat at church today for Mothers Day. I loved it, as well as what Kylee brought home from nursery for me...
The post I wrote last year on Mothers Day is a good explanation of how I feel about being a mom. You can click HERE to read it.
Lincoln may or may not have forgotten that Mothers Day includes celebrating the mother of his children, along with our mothers. Pretty funny, huh? :) (He does have a lot of tests and finals coming up, so I can't blame him too much!) Luckily, here in Mexico, Mothers Day is in 2 days. I told Linc that I would count Tuesday as Mothers Day instead of today. So I may post something else about my "real" Mothers Day celebration. :)
Thank you to all of you mothers who are such great examples to me!
Lincoln may or may not have forgotten that Mothers Day includes celebrating the mother of his children, along with our mothers. Pretty funny, huh? :) (He does have a lot of tests and finals coming up, so I can't blame him too much!) Luckily, here in Mexico, Mothers Day is in 2 days. I told Linc that I would count Tuesday as Mothers Day instead of today. So I may post something else about my "real" Mothers Day celebration. :)
Thank you to all of you mothers who are such great examples to me!



No comments:
Post a Comment