These past 6 weeks have been pretty crazy, that's for sure! Here's a basic rundown of what has been going on with us:
-My HRT patch is on back order here in Mexico for an unspecified amount of time. That means that I got to switch my hormone medication to something that didn't work nearly as well. I was kind of a mess for 6 weeks, but the good news is that I got the right kind when I was back in the U.S. and I'm starting to feel better again. The bad news is that it cost me twice as much as I used to pay.
-Our kitchen was remodeled...again. When it was done the first time, the workers accidentally drilled a few holes in a pipe. This pipe was connected to the sewage line. Yup, we had sewage & rain water leaking into our cabinets. It was awesome.
-Linc's grandpa passed away. He had cancer, so it wasn't unexpected, but it was definitely sad for us to find out. We bought last-minute tickets to fly back to the United States the next weekend. Linc was only able to stay in the U.S. from Friday night to Sunday morning, but Kylee & I ended up staying for 2 weeks.
-Our nephew Cooper was born! He's seriously ADORABLE.
-We bought a schnauzer puppy who we named Hallux. He is awesome. Now I just need to convince Daisy of that. :)
-We are now fighting head colds here.
That's about it! I have lots of pictures to blog, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon!
-Linc's grandpa passed away. He had cancer, so it wasn't unexpected, but it was definitely sad for us to find out. We bought last-minute tickets to fly back to the United States the next weekend. Linc was only able to stay in the U.S. from Friday night to Sunday morning, but Kylee & I ended up staying for 2 weeks.
-Our nephew Cooper was born! He's seriously ADORABLE.
-We bought a schnauzer puppy who we named Hallux. He is awesome. Now I just need to convince Daisy of that. :)
-We are now fighting head colds here.
That's about it! I have lots of pictures to blog, so hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment